NextLittle Steps rewards program was designed to enhance and encourage our Members to make informed decisions about their health. Our goal is to support healthy pregnancies, including early prenatal care in the first trimester and continuing through childbirth.
Pregnancy and New Mom
- Gift card for completing scheduled prenatal and post-partum visits
A $25 gift card will be earned if the Members complete one or more visits with a primary care provider, OB-Gyn or Midwife one time in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd month of confirmed pregnancy.
A $25 gift card will be earned if the Member completes a total of three (3) visits with a primary care provider, OB-Gyn, or Midwife during each month of pregnancy within the second trimester.
A $25 gift card will be earned if Members visit with a primary care provider, OB-Gyn or Midwife at least eight (8) times throughout the 7th, 8th and 9th months of pregnancy.
After Delivery (Postpartum)
- A $10 gift card will be earned if the Member sees her primary care provider, OB-Gyn or Midwife one (1) time within 7-84 days post-delivery.
- A new car seat. Arrangements for the delivery of a new Car Seat may be scheduled by your Care Manager, within three to four weeks, prior to the expected delivery of your newborn.
*Eligible visits are per trimester, not combined*
Infant Well Child Care Program
Members from birth to 15 months old who have completed their childcare visit with a primary care provider are eligible to enroll in the Diaper Program. The following is a list of recommended Well- Child services.
- By week 1 – Jaundice check, weight check, feeding issues, metabolic screening, newborn shots (if needed)
- 2 weeks – Weight check, physical exam, newborn shots (if needed)
- 1 Month – Weight check, physical exam, shots (if needed)
- 2 Months – Physical exam, growth and development, shots (if needed)
- 4 Months – Physical exam, growth and development, shots (if needed)
- 6 months – Physical exam, growth and development, shots (if needed)
- 15 months – Physical exam, growth and development, shots (if needed)
Enrolling in Prenatal Care Coordination
If a Member is pregnant, the Member can register for the incentive program over the phone with a NextLevel Health Member Engagement Specialist or Care Coordinator at 312-262-6440.
To enroll please contact NLS@nextlevelhealthpartners.com.
Once a Member is registered, NextLevel Health will track the number of prenatal and post-delivery appointments attended. Only visits after registration are eligible for this program, eligibility is not retroactive.
Timing and Delivery of Gift Cards
- The Member must be a NextLevel Health Member at the time of prenatal or post-delivery appointments to qualify for the gift card(s).
- Gift cards are processed every 4-6 weeks based on claims or encounters from the provider.
- Gift cards are mailed to the most recent address on file with NextLevel Health.
Diaper Rewards Program
Infant Members from birth to 15 months old who complete the recommended primary care visits are eligible for the diaper program by completing the below:
- 1st well Child Care Visit at 2 months
- 2nd Well Child Care at 4 months
- 3rd Well Child Care at 6 months
- 4th Well Child Care at 9 months
- 5th Well Child Care at 12months
- 6th Well Child Care at 15 months
As a reward for going to their well-child appointment, the Member is eligible to receive free baby diapers. This program provides one reward per qualifying well-child visit with the choice of brands and sizes. Once the Member makes the choice, the diapers will be shipped directly to the Member’s home.
Click below to download the Diaper Rewards Form.