Our Members get the same benefits as Medicaid recipients. If you have questions about your benefits, call
312-262-6440 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or Illinois Relay 711 if you’re hearing impaired.
This information can also be found in your Member Handbook.
Below is a list of the Main Types of Care, Benefit Limits, and Copays for Adults and Persons with Disabilities under Medicaid (This list does not include all benefits).
[table id=4 /]
Medication and Prescription Services
[table id=5 /]
Mental Health Services
[table id=6 /]
[table id=7 /]
Family Planning Services
[table id=8 /]
Care for Your Teeth, Eyes, and Ears
[table id=9 /]
[table id=10 /]
Other Medical Services
[table id=11 /]
Services Not Covered
Medicaid does not cover these services:
- Experimental procedures: treatments that aren’t normally asked for.
- Research procedures: treatments that aren’t normally asked for.
- Medical exams for entrance into adult educational or vocational programs.
- Autopsy: explains a person’s death.
- Artificial insemination: helps women become pregnant.
- Medical or surgical procedures for cosmetic purposes, like plastic surgery.
- Medical or surgical transsexual treatment services to change someone’s gender.
- Acupuncture: placing needles in certain parts of the body.
- Chiropractic services: for the back or spine.
- Elective surgery: surgery that is not necessary for your health.
This is not a complete list. If you do not know if a service is covered, please call us first at 312-262-6440. If you’re hearing impaired, call Illinois Relay at 711.